SCHOOL NURSE SERVICE
In our effort to constantly improve the service we provide to all of the families that form part of our school community, our school has incorporated a School Nurse Department managed by Redvital Salud.
There is a School Nurse on the premises every day and during all school hours. She takes care of our students and provides them with a health care reference, as well as immediate assistance when needed. The School Nurse has a fully equipped nursing station and is available to answer any questions you may have on a day-to-day basis, also providing ongoing assistance relating to any incident affecting your child’s health.
The functions of the School Nurse Service are detailed below:
- To provide primary healthcare services in the event of illness or accident, guaranteeing an appropriate environment and assistance until the situation may be resolved, always accompanied by the school nurse.
- To administer medication following the established protocols.
- To provide healthcare and follow-up services to students with pathologies and/or allergies.
- To prevent and detect health related problems prevalent in schoolchildren.
- To provide attention and assistance to parents in relation to health issues.
- To provide teachers with support and training in relation to health issues.
- To promote and provide education on health issues through workshops and the promotion of healthy habits.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the school. You may access the school nurse service through the following link: https://www.enfermeria.redvitalsalud.com/index.php/user_padres/login
Atalaya International School is a cardio-protected space.
The school has installed a Semi-Automatic External Defibrillator (SAED) on its premises, located inside the school´s main entrance, to provide cardio protection to the school community. Members of both teaching and non-teaching staff receive ongoing training.